Monday, September 12, 2011

MY CHILDHOOD AND MY TEENAGE

  • My best memory of my childhood is my first communion.

When I was 10 years old I did my first communion. It is my best memory because I was with my family and my friends.
I did my first communion in Resurreccion church. I was very happy because my family give me any gifts in the party.

I remember my mother gave me a mini component.
I went other day with my family the zoo and then we were to parque Norte. 


  • My best memory of my teenage party gratuation.
I went to party graduation with my classmates, all my friends were beautiful.
The party was celebrated in the high school. We ate delicious food and also we remembered all when we were in 6th until 11th. It was beautiful and wonderful years.



By: Keyla Estefania Mesa.

1 comment:

  1. Memories
    *My best memory of my childhood: Well, are many but I remember my toys, and my friends, also I remember that I was a baby very brat, the happiness of my parents with me because they wanted to have a girl. In general I had a childhood very fun and happy.
    *My best memory of my teenage: I remember my birthday number 15, I had an spectacular party in Agasajos el Jordan I was very beautiful that day, I shared with my family my friends and special people for me. I enjoyed the occasion and it was a great day for me.

    By: Sara Estefanía Figueroa Arias.

    ReplyDelete

If an infant or child dies no funeral rites are needed because you can not show respect for someone younger. Then the child is buried in silence.