Sunday, September 11, 2011

My childhood and my teenage - Carolina Cardona

* My best memory of my childhood: Halloween costumes!.. My first costume was of the clown, when I was 5 months. 
Other costumes that I wore: wonder woman, doll, nurse and minnie mouse... I wore costumes until I was 9 years. In Halloween, I played Trick or Treating with my friends and I went from house to house asking for candies.

* My best memory of my Teenage: Graduation trip!.. I went to Santa Marta and Cartagena with my best friends, in December of 2005 for one week. 
In the graduation trip, we went to tourist places of Santa Marta and Cartagena, as The Rodadero and The San Felipe Castle, we ate delicious sea food and we walked on the beach at nights.

My Childhood and my Teenage were wonderful!!!

Carolina Cardona G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If an infant or child dies no funeral rites are needed because you can not show respect for someone younger. Then the child is buried in silence.