Sunday, September 11, 2011

Memories

Childhood memory: When the Baby Jesus brought me a SNES.


One year before i discovered who was the Baby Jesus but my father didn't know it.

I was carrying the Christmas as if i didn't know who was the baby Jesus.I searched my gift in my house but i didn't find nothing. i went to my house much times but i never found my gift.
I was very happy when the Baby Jesus gave me a SNES and I forgot that my father didn’t know and i thanked to him.

Teenage memory: My last day in the school


When i was 17 got my Bachelor's Degree. Last day in the school we had a recreation day and we played soccer and basquetball. Then we talked about our experiences in the school. When we were talk someone put fireworks in a trash and threw the trash and it began to exploit. We looked at a teacher running and we were laughing. Then two friends put to other friend in a trash. It was a funny day.


Joan Sebastián Ramírez Pérez

No comments:

Post a Comment

If an infant or child dies no funeral rites are needed because you can not show respect for someone younger. Then the child is buried in silence.