Monday, September 12, 2011

Memories

When I was 8 years old, my brother gave me a furby. My furby was beautiful, It was green and white and It was a big eyes and a small mouthand. I was really happy with it. I loved it



My graduation was in December, 2005. It started at 3:00 pm and It was until 6:00 pm. In my graduation my family prepared a delicious food. Then, I celebrated with my ex-boyfriend. Later I went to drink and celebrated with my ex-classmates. My graduation was almos seven years ago and I am with my ex-classmate in this picture.

In my first communion there were my grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins and my neighbors. I enjoyed all the day and they gave me a lot of gifts, my favorite was Natasha, she was my first pet. That day we ate some cake and a delicious food, then we danced a lot. The next day my family and I went to travel around Colombia, that was a really good period of my life.



Maria Victoria Restrepo Tobón

No comments:

Post a Comment

If an infant or child dies no funeral rites are needed because you can not show respect for someone younger. Then the child is buried in silence.