Monday, September 12, 2011

A creative and funny birthday. WELCOME!

My next Birthday Party

I always celebrate my birthday because March 26th is a special date. 
In this occasion I'm going to rent a farm.


Who is going to assist at Birthday Party?
Of course my family is going to be there. They know me very well. Some friends and coworkers are going to be inviting too, because they enjoy with my crazy ideas and this people will feel comfortable around my plan.

The invitation is going to be simple. I'm going to send an e-mail with information like date, time, place, if food will be to invited by me, and of course If there is a special thing or dress requirement.

The birthday party is going to call The traffic lights”.  It's very important to know that it's an adult party. No kids. No boring people.  I'm going to inform my guest about this.

This day, everybody is going to wear a t-shirt red, yellow or green. This color indicates the risk level that wants.  This mean that:

ü Red t-shirt: This person want to stay in my birthday party, but don't drink, no smoke and no search a relationship  
ü Yellow t-shirt: This person want to stay in an intermediate level,  It's possible that drinks a  lot, to dance a little, don't smoke, but want to choose a good lover.
ü Green t-shirt: This person permits whatever! They don't have panic or stress.

My present's birthday
It's going to be a special and stranger gift. My guest is going to notify in advance, this way:  “If you are going to go this party you going to have to bring a liter of liquor per pairs”.

I'm going to pay the farm and food. People will appreciate the effort and everyone is going to dedicate to enjoy everything.

What we are going to do?
At night we are going to have a barbecue with meat, chorizo, potatoes, arepa and stuff like that.
We are going to drink all my presents.
We are going to sing hit musicals of all times with karaoke machine.
It's possible that someone will decide to swim in the pool. There are crazy people
I´m going to blow the candles and eat cake while we sing happy birthday's song.

Next day, we are going to take a breakfast with arepa, eggs, bread and chocolate.
We are going to play football, swimming and sunbathe.

The party doesn´t stop. We are going to dance, drink and sing again.

At middle day we are going to have a lunch with beans, rice, crackling, avocado and things like that.

We are going to rest before come back home.

Everyone is going to love this.

SANDRA MILENA SANCHEZ CHAVEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

If an infant or child dies no funeral rites are needed because you can not show respect for someone younger. Then the child is buried in silence.